News Article: ISIS Calls Jordan's Bluff and Up Their Barbarism

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
'The United States strongly condemns ISIL's actions and we call for the immediate release of all those held captive by ISIL,' White House spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan said in a statement, using an alternative acronym for ISIS.

You know, it's no wonder many in Israel and their PM can't stand Pres. Obama and his admin. They are still using "ISIL" which is a profound insult to Israel. Every time they say it they say Israel is no more than a part of Levant which Da'ash (name in Hebrew for the Islamic State) controls i.e. Israel does not exist. It isn't an oversight and it hasn't gone unnoticed.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Of course it isn't an oversight. They have "corrected" anyone that uses ISIS at any opportunity they get.

Perhaps if we sent them a strongly worded letter, they will release their prisoners.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
'The United States strongly condemns ISIL's actions and we call for the immediate release of all those held captive by ISIL,' White House spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan said in a statement, using an alternative acronym for ISIS.
Woooooo! Tough talk!!

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
It appears the news in now reporting that the pilot was actually killed on 3 Jan. If ever an opportunity existed for someone to form and lead a coalition to totally destroy these "people", its now.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007

That's telling them! Here is an idea- blow these animals off the face of the earth. Oh but wait, they really aren't a terror organization anyway.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
You know, it's no wonder many in Israel and their PM can't stand Pres. Obama and his admin. They are still using "ISIL" which is a profound insult to Israel. Every time they say it they say Israel is no more than a part of Levant which Da'ash (name in Hebrew for the Islamic State) controls i.e. Israel does not exist. It isn't an oversight and it hasn't gone unnoticed.
I did not realize this but have read up a little on it. Never really understood why Obama uses "ISIL" when everyone else uses "ISIS." That should be troublesome for the most ardent supporter of The Obama.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama

O'Bummer, true to his Muslim roots plainly hates Israel and seems bent on destroying our relationship with them.

:mad2: :mad2:

Sadly, our spineless libs will passively stand by without protest and even defend him as he merrily goes about his evil tasks.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009

I agree. It does seem that this administration goes out of their way to insult Israel. At best they are trying to distance themselves. If this is an oversight they have been seriously blinded.

As to the Jordanian bluff (we will see if it was one) At some point one would think that leaders will learn that bluffing autocrats does not work very well.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
These people need a hellfire missile first thing in the morning.

Better yet, round up as many of their leaders as we can and find a BIG cage and a few gallons of gasoline.

Wonder if they'd be as willing to go collect their virgins if they had to make such a gruesome exit?

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Can someone explain what this Jordanian "bluff" was? All that I heard was that Jordan wanted proof that the pilot was still alive and ISIS/ISIL whatever, never offered it.:confused:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Thats a bit of a stretch. Levant better describes the intended reach of ISxx and I believe Cameron, along with other western leaders also uses the term.
If anybody cares you can read about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levant

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
We should always keep Israel as our strongest allied in the middle east. Most muslims hate America and no matter how much obama wants to kiss their butts they still hate us. I just wonder why the other Presidents seen this but this one just don't.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
I'm not really sure it was a bluff. I've read they are getting the courts ready for sentencing. Plus, this guy was probably killed 2-3 weeks before Jordan even made that statement.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
We should always keep Israel as our strongest allied in the middle east. Most muslims hate America and no matter how much obama wants to kiss their butts they still hate us. I just wonder why the other Presidents seen this but this one just don't.
The fact that we keep Israel as our ally is part of the reason for that hate. Israel is no good guy. We should just stop meddling in affairs over there and would be better off.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.