WR KJ Hill Signs With Ohio State

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Moving forward, I don't know if there is anything substantive to this, or if this was just a violation of high school transfer rules.

FWIW, our staff never backed off of Hill. I firmly believe we would have gladly taken an LOI from him this past Wednesday.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
This is interesting. I don't know of any rule in place that would jeopardize NCAA eligibility for such high school sports improprieties. Do you know of any? If there were rules put in place, you risk punishing a teenager for something he legitimately may not have anything to do with. This kind of stuff probably goes on a lot more than we hear about. Thanks.
I think you are considered to have received benefits in the eyes of the NCAA and lose your amateur status. IIRC LeBron James mysteriously got a Hummer his senior year in what was a shady deal and that is what ended his h.s. career and more than likely ended his college career if he wanted one. I could be wrong but K.J. Hill might be in trouble with the NCAA over this. I'm probably wrong though......lol

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I think you are considered to have received benefits in the eyes of the NCAA and lose your amateur status. IIRC LeBron James mysteriously got a Hummer his senior year in what was a shady deal and that is what ended his h.s. career and more than likely ended his college career if he wanted one. I could be wrong but K.J. Hill might be in trouble with the NCAA over this. I'm probably wrong though......lol
"But...but...but I DIDN'T KNOW what my step father, Cecil...err...I mean Montez, was doing....."

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
"But...but...but I DIDN'T KNOW what my step father, Cecil...err...I mean Montez, was doing....."
Yea no joke. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. Of course when I noticed $cam was still driving a 98 Dodge Ram when he rolled it, he could have been right.:biggrin:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.