Looks Like Alabama Won't Have the No. 1 Class. Does anyone care?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Or neither and my comment hit a nerve.
Maybe, but consider that Alabama recruits kids from both states every year. There are a handful of states that always produce great talent - CA, TX, FL, OH and AL. High school football is huge in all of those states, as is college football.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Can't we all get along - what say let's compromise

If for some reason you find this concerning, take comfort in the fact that USC's class of highly touted recruits is mainly comprised of CA talent, while ours... is not. Only thing as overrated as CA's talent is Ohio's per capita LB-ing talent.
and B1GTide, you probably didn't mean to shaft GA as among the states that perennially produce the most talent.

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
The fact that USC & Bama have the top classes this year and will open the 2016 season against each other is crazy. It will be an interesting game for sure!

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Maybe, but consider that Alabama recruits kids from both states every year. There are a handful of states that always produce great talent - CA, TX, FL, OH and AL. High school football is huge in all of those states, as is college football.
No doubt, but that's nothing that's inconsistent with my comment. Anyway, the post was more playful jab than strident assault. Or maybe I should add that I don't actually think there's anything about this class or USC's class that should have Bama fans seeking comfort?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.