Game Thread: Mizzou vs. Alabama (SEC Network)

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
As always, mind your manners. The same rules apply about profanity and obscenities, disguised or not, as at other times. Some folks aren't able to handle drinking and posting at the same time. If you're one of those people, stay out of the game thread, and we'll all be happier. In addition, rival fans should think long and hard before trying to participate, unless you’re 100% friendly. This is one thread each week where the tolerance for trash and stirring is absolute zero. The game threads are the only threads where "thread drift" is not allowed. Please stick close to comments on the game only. Save lengthy criticisms of players or coaches for the post game thread. The odds are that the rest of us aren't really that interested and are focusing on the game...

HendersonKYTide

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2006
Since everyone jumped on me last game Ill do my best to be nice this game. We should win this game by 15 or more. Missouri is horrible. Ive watched them a few times. They are well coached but basically have mid major talent.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Since everyone jumped on me last game Ill do my best to be nice this game. We should win this game by 15 or more. Missouri is horrible. Ive watched them a few times. They are well coached but basically have mid major talent.
And I'll do my best moderating! :)

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
The offense can be effective getting the ball down low against Missouri even if it just gets the defense to collapse and the ball goes back out. The problem is the big guys either lower the ball so the defenders can reach it or they don't react quick enough in catching and throwing before they get pressured.

I want to see something different than tossing the ball around the perimeter. When Missouri extended the defense Bama got the ball to some cutters inside but when Missouri has packed in the zone the ball stays outside.

Taylor took a nice jump hook early in the game when he got the ball deep but he missed the shot.

HendersonKYTide

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2006
This really is a game that we should look different combinations on court and still win by 15. Need to finish and win big

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Randolph hitting some nice jumpers this half.

Sip is right about this being ugly ball. I just don't get how tight Bama can get on offense and how many unforced turnovers they have had all year long.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
I don't think Missouri can keep up with Bama if Bama tries to score instead of burning clock and keeping the score close. Obasohan made the nicest step back jumper I've ever seen him do; I didn't know he had it in him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.