Link: Blake Barnett's NSD interview

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I'm very impressed with this kid. He seems like a smart guy with great leadership skills and a great work ethic. I hope he is that elite future NFL QB that I have waited all my life to see at Alabama.

Enjoy, because we won't an interview from him for another year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0PzlaK38sM
I am VERY impressed with a FRESHMAN who can communicate as effectively as he did in that interview.

As they say that kid has a "head on his shoulders" and seems very intelligent. So I know he will be able to learn the playbook effectively. Hopefully, we will get to see him some in the "A" Day game.

What is he going to major in?

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
impressive interview. Sounds like a 3rd or 4th year player with the media coaching they get. Didn't come across as cocky at all like you'd think a highly sought after California QB would be.

B

BamaJ

I love him already. Could have the worst hair of any Bama QB ever, but who cares? Right? I just had to say it.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I am VERY impressed with a FRESHMAN who can communicate as effectively as he did in that interview.

As they say that kid has a "head on his shoulders" and seems very intelligent. So I know he will be able to learn the playbook effectively. Hopefully, we will get to see him some in the "A" Day game.

What is he going to major in?
Touchdowns?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.