Our class and an update

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
We signed another awesome class. NSD will anticlimactic was a great day no doubt about it. We already are started for 16 class. Cant ask for much more. Side note I'm going under the knife this morning to fix two tears in my shoulder from over seas. This is the first step to recovery.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Godspeed and only the best. If it is rotator cuff, I've been there (twice). Hopefully it is arthroscopic repair. The recovery and rehab go much faster.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
We signed another awesome class. NSD will anticlimactic was a great day no doubt about it. We already are started for 16 class. Cant ask for much more. Side note I'm going under the knife this morning to fix two tears in my shoulder from over seas. This is the first step to recovery.
Good luck with recovery!

tidefan39817

All-American
Jan 17, 2006
Bainbridge, Georgia
had 4 tears in three tendons and a torn Labrum fixed about a year and a half ago. get used to sleeping in a recliner or propped up on the coach. also, that sling should be considered cruel and unusual punishment

tmv85

All-SEC
While you are pretty much out of commission and whoever is taking care of you asks if you need anything while he/she is up and going to the kitchen, go ahead and ask for it. Don't wait until said caregiver has returned to his/her chair and gotten comfy, and then 5 minutes later say, "would you get me something to drink?" The first few times my husband did that to me, I was okay with it. After about the 15th time, I would go get whatever he wanted, but it's probably a good thing he doesn't read minds. LOL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.