Our class and an update

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Good luck with the surgery. Sorry to be grammar policy, but you had a bit of a dangling participle and it sounds like your shoulder was overseas but you were here. I expect you mean you injured it twice while overseas and are now getting it fixed here. Not meaning to be picky, but I thought you'd enjoy the humor.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
This board is so much nicer than non sports. It's all loves and hugs around here :) , jam so much appreciated.
We love one another over there too. Some of the posters are just maroons who don't get it ;)

All kidding aside everyone over there will support you one hundred percent when difficult times arise. It's what I love about my home state and the South in general. We do have compassion and we will help our brothers and sisters in need.

Best of luck with the recovery Jam and glad The cutters did a good job.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Good luck with the surgery. Sorry to be grammar policy, but you had a bit of a dangling participle and it sounds like your shoulder was overseas but you were here. I expect you mean you injured it twice while overseas and are now getting it fixed here. Not meaning to be picky, but I thought you'd enjoy the humor.
I'm just going to point out the irony of correcting someone's grammar when you can't even spell police [emoji6] (blue font)

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Thank you again to everyone. The main thing they fixed was a SLAP tear. I will try to do an update for 2016 this week something i haven't done in over a year for you guys.

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Thank you again to everyone. The main thing they fixed was a SLAP tear. I will try to do an update for 2016 this week something i haven't done in over a year for you guys.
I have a SLAP tear and a few other tears I go under to get fixed in a few weeks, so let me know how it all goes with your recovery etc. Good Luck.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I have a SLAP tear and a few other tears I go under to get fixed in a few weeks, so let me know how it all goes with your recovery etc. Good Luck.
Get ready for hell and a brace. No sleep , no comfortable position either. = Who is doing yours? also rehab 3 days a week.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.