So, For Those In The Know, Top OT Targets For `16 ?

NCTide

Scout Team
Nov 30, 2014
I'm in the Willie Allen camp. Love his physicality in the run game. Gonna be us vs. LSU for him, but hope Cristobal and Saban are in his ear often.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I'm in the Willie Allen camp. Love his physicality in the run game. Gonna be us vs. LSU for him, but hope Cristobal and Saban are in his ear often.
I think most everybody is. Especially considering our misses this last cycle and the resulting need for `16, I think you can probably rest assured that he`s at the very top of our board and that CNS and CMC will be handling his recruitment as such.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
While he plays LT in high school, he'll probably play guard in college. Bama offered Deonte Brown this weekend.

Hudl video
He moves really good for a 350 lb man and he is a pancake machine. I agree about OG in college and I think the way he moves his feet he will be good at pulling. He is from my wife's alma mater and Juwan Simpson was the last to come out of Austin.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.