Austin Shepherd
Trey DePriest
Xzavier Dickson
Landon Collins

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Seeing this list just reminds me that we have a truck load of talent leaving us this year. But the good news from last week, a new truck load of talent is on it's way.

Best of luck to all of our out going players.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Little sad to see Brian Volger, Nick Perry, Leon Brown and Brandon Ivory not on the list... but I'm sure they'll take advantage of Pro day....
Leon Brown was slated to go to....

but he missed the invite because he moved a little too early.....and the invite never arrived......

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Hmmm....I thought Ivory played in running situation, clogging up lanes and taking on several blockers at same time?

His 2012 and 2013 stats are better than this year.... I think he would fit in a team that can use him against running teams... So,I think there will be a spot for him.
I would be shocked if he made a 53 man roster. He is a big body but he provides no pass rush at all. Completely one dimensional player..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Hmmm....I thought Ivory played in running situation, clogging up lanes and taking on several blockers at same time?

His 2012 and 2013 stats are better than this year.... I think he would fit in a team that can use him against running teams... So,I think there will be a spot for him.
I hope he makes a roster. IMO he won't..

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
I think he's going to end up on practice squad somewhere... Mighttake him a while. Look at Nico Johnson.
True, but the situation with an LB is different from a DL. teams will carry a deeper set of LBs because they can easily contribute on special teams. Not the case with a DL so it's a bit harder to get a spot.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I think he's going to end up on practice squad somewhere... Mighttake him a while. Look at Nico Johnson.
Nico was drafted in the fourth round. He played a year for the Chiefs before being cut on the last day of preseason camp. Not like he was an UFA that worked his way onto a roster.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I wish there was more access to the public for the combine. I live 45 minutes from Lucas Oil, and I'd go try and watch our boys in a heartbeat if I could. Heck, I'd hang out constantly down there if I thought I could get autographs from Coop, Collins, Yeldon, or Sims.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.