Kenyan Drake Posts Small Clip of Rehab

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
2 seasons ago I said that Drake would start for OSU then - when we had Hyde as our starter. Hyde now plays in the NFL (49ers), but Drake is just that good. Drake is an electric player who makes things happen. When he has the ball in his hands, he is a threat to score from anywhere on the field.

If Drake comes back anywhere near where he was when he got injured, he will be your best RB next season - better than Henry. He was an NFL talent before the injury. I hope that he returns to that form/ability.

That said, I wonder where he will stand in the pecking order. This will probably be Henry's last season at Alabama, so will he get most of the carries? IMO, it would be a waste to see Drake only get a handful of carries from the LOS per game.
If he has great season, he's not coming back. Best part about him is that he can do everything.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Have players traditionally recovered most of their speed and athleticism more often after breaks versus tearing ligaments? Very good chance we see KD back to how he was before the injury..
I would think drake comes back 100% from a strength standpoint. I wouldn't be surprised if he is taking supliments to help with bone strength and a diet. Personally I'd rather have had a broke leg than the nerve damage and atrophy that comes with a big zipper from a knee injury.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Drake looks good... It's a broken bone.. I'm pretty sure he'll go through spring training camp to make sure he get his mental back.. I rather him to use the spring to work out kinks and then be ready to go this fall..... I have a feeling that he'll be very dangerous everywhere on offense.. and have to account for other wide receivers.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I don't care if it takes him half the year to get back to form, as long as he's the same Drake we remember. We will need him for the home stretch this year.

He's one of the most explosive running backs we've had under Saban.
Might be one of the most explosive RB`s we`ve ever had. Perhaps" Goodesque" (for some of us old-timers) ?

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
You know this could have been a good thing for Drake. Maybe since he had football taken away he will appreciate it more and come back more focused than ever. I am glad to see he is doing so well.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.