Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. LSU****

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As always, mind your manners. The same rules apply about profanity and obscenities, disguised or not, as at
other times. Some folks aren't able to handle drinking and posting at the same time. If you're one of those people, stay out of the game thread, and we'll all be happier. In addition, rival fans should think long and hard before trying to participate, unless you’re 100% friendly. This is one thread each week where the tolerance for trash and stirring is absolute zero. The game threads are the only threads where "thread drift" is not allowed. Please stick close to comments on the game only.
Save lengthy criticisms of players or coaches for the post game thread. The odds are that the rest of us aren't really that interested and are focusing on the game...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
My wife just made me mute the background couldn't take it any more. Wonder if there's if there's trouble with the feed for T-Town...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Finally checked on the right channel. They'd changed it since I printed out my new schedule...:blush:

Last edited:

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
No Tarrant nor Obasohan, going to be tough. Now Coleman with 2 fouls.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Sometimes this team can't throw it in the ocean from the beach. Combine that with LSU shooting lights out right now, it could be a long night.

HendersonKYTide

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2006
Well at least it looks like it won't be a dramatic loss. When you can't score you better hope the other team is not hot. Oh well.

CraigMack

1st Team
Jul 13, 2000
Chelsea, AL
It never ceases to amaze me at how limited we are offensively. As a team, as individuals, philosophically…it's just makes me sad to watch.

The guys play hard and they're good kids but…eh

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
We need to make a run these last four minutes and get back in this game before half to have a realistic chance.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.