2016 Prospects IMO

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Lyndell "Mack" Wilson from Carver-Montgomery is another guy in the "most likely to get" category along with Davis.
Agreed. Wilson and Davis are both 5* LB's from in-state and I think Davis has to be considered a lock at this point. I believe the 247 Crystal Ball has Bama as the big favorite with Wilson at this time.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Agreed. Wilson and Davis are both 5* LB's from in-state and I think Davis has to be considered a lock at this point. I believe the 247 Crystal Ball has Bama as the big favorite with Wilson at this time.
Mack is a Bama fan, as his family. He's also close to SDH since they played together. I like Bama's chances. Hopefully, Mack is able to get Marlon Davidson to come with him.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Mack is a Bama fan, as his family. He's also close to SDH since they played together. I like Bama's chances. Hopefully, Mack is able to get Marlon Davidson to come with him.
I did not know his family was all Bama and that is good to know. Would love Davidson also but I think 247 CB has him all Barn right now.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
I did not know his family was all Bama and that is good to know. Would love Davidson also but I think 247 CB has him all Barn right now.
I wouldn't put much stock in that. It is wrong more than right. It has Jawon Pass going to the barn, while his top 2 are Bama and North Carolina.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Jam, besides hopefully Ben Davis, at this point who`s most likely at LB, in your opinion?
The top guys on the board are Davis , Mac , and Kelly from Cali. Lamar from GA is up there. IMO (from what I've heard) we are taking the process slow this year. Really going back to our evaluations before accepting commitments. A guy I think if he puts on weight will be good is Moon from hoover , if not a greyshirt is possible. (he really really really wants to be at bama) Also, there is two other guys instate to watch in Couch & huffman LB.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
We have taken the lead with J.Williams from D.C. ( He is 6'6.5" 280) along with Allen (6'7.5" 300) are my dream OT for this class. They are both very long, athletic , and don't have bad weight that you sometimes see with guys I.E. (Fluker when he first got to campus) I also understand that many of you want Little from Texas ,but at this point I see him being better @ Guard Long term.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
We have taken the lead with J.Williams from D.C. ( He is 6'6.5" 280) along with Allen (6'7.5" 300) are my dream OT for this class. They are both very long, athletic , and don't have bad weight that you sometimes see with guys I.E. (Fluker when he first got to campus) I also understand that many of you want Little from Texas ,but at this point I see him being better @ Guard Long term.
Thanks Jam, really look forward to your input. Long way to go, but good to know we`re right at the top for at least a couple of well thought of OTs, especially since it`s such a position of need in the `16 class.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Getting Marlon Davidson might have just gotten harder. He transferred back to Greenville from Carver Montgomery. Link

G.W. Carver's Marlon Davidson, the nation's No. 2 player in the 2016 class, has transferred to Greenville following his mother's death two weeks ago.

His mother, Cynthia Carter, passed away Feb. 23 after suffering a head injury.

Davidson transferred from Greenville to the Wolverines last July. He transferred back to Greenville on Tuesday to live with his aunt.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I believe he means it would be harder since he won't be playing with Mack at Carver who is a lifelong Bama fan and SDH won't be in his ear as much who also played there.
Those two guys along with Carver's basketball coach being former Alabama player JJ Jackson. Plus, his brother is Kenneth Carter - former Auburn defensive lineman. If he's moving back to Greenville because of "family," I don't like Bama's chances with Carter being an Auburn graduate.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.