Game Thread: Alabama vs. Miss. State SEC Network

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I like Coleman but he is just about to small to be effective. He can get break down the defense at will but then he gets swallowed up inside because he is to short. It's definitely a conundrum..

JayRock

3rd Team
Feb 10, 2004
hueytown, al, usa
Levi needs to be aggressive from the opening tip until the end final buzzer. Why he passes up a wide open three point shot just so Cooper can shoot an airball baffles me.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Levi needs to be aggressive from the opening tip until the end final buzzer. Why he passes up a wide open three point shot just so Cooper can shoot an airball baffles me.
Levi does that a lot. Almost always pump fakes a wide open shot and we end up taking a contested shot..

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
I like Coleman but he is just about to small to be effective. He can get break down the defense at will but then he gets swallowed up inside because he is to short. It's definitely a conundrum..
Antoine Pettway was short, too. Coleman will get there. He's young and isn't quite there mentally at this point in his career.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Antoine Pettway was short, too. Coleman will get there. He's young and isn't quite there mentally at this point in his career.
With all due respect. Pettway is almost 6 '. Coleman is maybe 5'8" in reality. Big difference. Coleman will get better, but he'll have to bulk up to some extent. He is too weak to play consistently in the SEC.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I'm not ragging on Coleman BTW. I love his quickness I just think there should be a specific game plan for when he penetrates the defense. He can't continue taking the ball farther inside because he gets swallowed up by the bigs..

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
He is closer to 5'10. Lots of shorter guys play well just give him time he is a fresh.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.