Link: Sporting News Early 2015 Top 10

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Don't trust websites that require a "slideshow" to get the information. :wink:
This is definitely the worst addition to the Internet in recent memory. If I have to click and load a new page to find out who #2 is, I'm done.
But, based on this, I gather we didn't make it. Sad stuff.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
They lose all credibility by not having us in the top 10. We get to play 3 of those teams in the top 10 so we have plenty of opportunities to prove them wrong. I'll admit Georgia and Auburn are going to be a couple of tough road games but there's no way we lose to Arkansas at BD.

JamieSPC

1st Team
Aug 29, 2004
Maylene, AL
Matt Hayes (at TSN) and Dennis Dodd (at CBS) are the two most notorious Bama trolls on the planet. They leave Bama out, say nasty things, under-rank Alabama and overrate the Barn just to get us to link and comment. And it always works.

We are money in the bank for these guys and their media outfits.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
OK on TOSU...they earned it.

But they lost me with #4.

No Bama is crazy, but I like the motivation this might give our guys in T-town.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
The barn`s getting tons of love. I guess the feeling is that Muschamp will be a miracle worker?
I'm pretty sure they'll get better under CWM, but it's not like Ellis Johnson forgot how to coach. I think it may not be as quick of a turnaround as the barners hope it might be. JMO.

I also don't fear the prospects of Jeremy Johnson's impact, even though he'll be a better passer than Nick Marshall. Nick Marshall's impact was so dynamic because he was basically a very good running back that could throw it occasionally to a couple of big, fast dudes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.