Okie State OL Coach - "Bucket Step Bob" gets job at USC

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I hated the situation Chris Capps was put in at Bama..He wasn't the most talented OL & the coaching he got sure didn't make him any better..I will always have a ton of respect for Chris Capps, cause he did the best he could, in a bad time in the history of Bama Football..He represented Bama well despite the criticism he received by his own fan-base..I felt bad for him..
Hopefully he coaches their OL up like he did with Chris Capps.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
IIRC, "Bucket Step Bob" came with Price from Wazzou along with two of Price's sons and a RB coach who loved the coeds and the night life. The fact that they all left but "Bucket Step" was retained for 4 years was on Shula. Bridge anyone?

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Most of us are as surprised as you. That said, Connelly MUST be doing several somethings right. His continued employment at better programs is clear evidence of it. :confused:
Yeah but then again didn't we wonder the same thing about CLK??? Of course he is a better OC than HC.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.