Spring Practice Schedule Announced

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Interesting practice on March 13. One practice, then Spring Break, with next practice 10 days later, on the 23rd.

I wonder why not just have the first one on the 23rd? What's the benefit of a single practice, essentially on an island by itself?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Interesting practice on March 13. One practice, then Spring Break, with next practice 10 days later, on the 23rd.

I wonder why not just have the first one on the 23rd? What's the benefit of a single practice, essentially on an island by itself?
i would guess, get all of the intro stuff out of the way and set up excitement and expectations for the next 10-days of spring break. 10 extra days of mental prep for the guys

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Saban has done it that way for a few years. I believe he's said before, but I can't remember his reasoning.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Me and my family are going to A-day. It will be my first time at Bryant-Denny so any advice would be appreciated. I know that I need to be there early but not how early. Also we would like to eat something up there that we cannot experience here in Montgomery.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.