Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. AU****

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I may not last the game. I drove down to B'ham in iffy conditions last night, went in for my 8:15 appt for my two-wk review on my hip and got to the office to find out that everything had been moved back two hours. (Perfect conditions - no precip and cool temps, mid 20s). Anyway, they seemed to be scared. Anyway, I'm already drowsy and I'm unlikely to find relief from that state in this game...

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
What is the over/under for fouls?

With API at home.............CBP screaming at the refs.................CAG sitting on the bench, doing transcendental meditation...............I'll open the bidding with API winning that part of the contest by 15.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Lots of fouls on both teams so far. AUB has had several terrible misses. I think my 5 YO could have gotten closer to the basket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
CBP is doing a good job marketing the AU program. I hear him on JOX at least once per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.