****Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. AU****

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Not the best we have played but this was the most entertaining game by far. But keep it in perspective we beat a very bad barn team.
Have you watched all the games? This is actually one of our top performances I think, and any sec road victory is good especially against the barn. I don't get this quote.. Would you rather us lose to a very bad team? I don't really see any of us gloating and saying we're unstopbbable now. We got a good win, let's move on and get another

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Randolph's 1st half vs 2nd half offense has been something of note lately. I don't know what is up with that.
Chris Stewart was discussing it a little after the game. He said it's very frustrating to see Levi not take shots in the first half when he can make them. He only had two first half shots, which is not nearly enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
For anyone who is more Internet savvy than me, Alabama m basketball tweeted a cool short little clip of the team afterwards in the tunnel.. I have no idea how to get it on here

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
A few observations.
We seemed to have relaxed and just played the game tonight. We didn't play tight. This may be since all the pressure may be off now that the fate of the team and coach is a foregone conclusion. Regardless proud of CAG and the team.

Retin should have been playing more all year. He played 2 minutes in the last game against AU.

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
They beat LSU in Baton Rouge
Point is? They are a bad tan that got a win. Haha

Would you rather us lose to a very bad team?
My point is that it's good to win but this doesn't count as a good win just keeps from getting a bad loss.

The biggest thing to take away from this is that CAG was finally alive.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Great win! Team played with grit and heart and never gave in. It'd be scary to think what our record could be if we played every final 5 minutes like we played tonight. Roll Tide

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
A few observations.
We seemed to have relaxed and just played the game tonight. We didn't play tight. This may be since all the pressure may be off now that the fate of the team and coach is a foregone conclusion. Regardless proud of CAG and the team.

Retin should have been playing more all year. He played 2 minutes in the last game against AU.
He's been nursing an injury all year, just now getting fully healthy. Glad we'll have him again next year

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
Was very proud of the team tonight. They played the best they have played since the beginning of the year.

RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.