****Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. AU****

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
Were Grant and Pearl having a spirited conversation right before TV broke away?
No it was another coach.

I'll say it again I love the dunk at the end.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Good win.... Looks like they got better at handling the trap defense by the opposing team, Auslaw. Levi needs to get his confidence up, and I'm not sure what's going on with him.... Proud of the team for protecting the lead and not falling apart. I think they got the message after the last game... Finish!

We as a fan should always root for the team to succeed, not to fail...

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Best the team has looked all year.
I think coach may have finally jumped Levi and Rodney's case at the half, which I was hoping he would do.
They both were superb in the second half.
I love Coleman and Norris, and Retin is an incredible athlete.
Those three play to win and non afraid.
I give credit to Hale tonight as well. He didn't finish great, but his start to the game kind of ignited the team.
This was a very big win that can give the team a dose of much needed confidence.
Who knows what might happen. I just hope for the best.
Roll Tide and good night folks!
sip

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Good win.... Looks like they got better at handling the trap defense by the opposing team, Auslaw. Levi needs to get his confidence up, and I'm not sure what's going on with him.... Proud of the team for protecting the lead and not falling apart. I think they got the message after the last game... Finish!

We as a fan should always root for the team to succeed, not to fail...
Randolph's 1st half vs 2nd half offense has been something of note lately. I don't know what is up with that.

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
Not the best we have played but this was the most entertaining game by far. But keep it in perspective we beat a very bad barn team.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
I think Retin has earned a starting job..... Tarrant would be key coming off the bench.. which is what we need anyway.
Obasohan's defense is huge and if he is truly becoming an offensive threat he can be scary good. Tarrant is smooth and can score and his defense is improving. Tarrant may be better off the bench since a "scorer" needs to be on the floor when the second group of players are in.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
This was a very big win that can give the team a dose of much needed confidence.
Who knows what might happen. I just hope for the best.
Roll Tide and good night folks!
sip
Who knows, if they go 4-1 or 5-0 to finish 10-8 or 11-7 in the SEC and 20 or 21over all and win a game or two in the SEC Tourney do they make the committee think about us????? Doubtful but, possible....

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Not the best we have played but this was the most entertaining game by far. But keep it in perspective we beat a very bad barn team.
Yes. I have conveniently forgotten all the goofy turnovers by Bama during the 1st 30 minutes of the game and some of the late ones as well.

There were some spells though when Bama played the best ball all year.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Anything is possible at this point. I just hope the players confidence is beaming and know they are capable of winning games.
Who knows, if they go 4-1 or 5-0 to finish 10-8 or 11-7 in the SEC and 20 or 21over all and win a game or two in the SEC Tourney do they make the committee think about us????? Doubtful but, possible....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.