Ole Miss gets commit from 5 * QB Shea Patterson (Shreveport, LA native).

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Ole MI$$ up to their old tricks. Long way to signing day however and will be interesting to see if he actually signs with them.
Agreed. One of the local reporters asked him about that and why he felt the need to commit so early. He said he wanted to go ahead and get it over with so he wouldn't have to deal with other recruiters for an entire year. We'll see how that turns out.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Agreed. One of the local reporters asked him about that and why he felt the need to commit so early. He said he wanted to go ahead and get it over with so he wouldn't have to deal with other recruiters for an entire year. We'll see how that turns out.
That certainly won't keep the recruiters away.........

awbern and ole miss are flagrantly spreading the dollars lately! :cool:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I think its great that he pick OM or any other school for that matter over his beloved LSU. that's really going to burn those corndogs who can tolerate any top in-state talent leaving their state. to make matters worse, he states he loves LSU and their fans!! :biggrin:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I think its great that he pick OM or any other school for that matter over his beloved LSU. that's really going to burn those corndogs who can tolerate any top in-state talent leaving their state. to make matters worse, he states he loves LSU and their fans!! :biggrin:
He's actually a LSU fan. But I think the struggles they are having offensively REALLY deterred Patterson from them. I think he makes the comment "It wasn't a good fit" or something to that nature in the article. I'm guessing that means "Their offense sucks and I'm not going to waste three/four years down there in it."

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Freeze could get rich with ice vending machines at the North Pole. To do that he would have to "lay it on thick." I wonder what kind of promises are made to those recruits?

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Takes guts for a kid down there to commit this early to another school. And it REALLY turns up the gas under Les.

QUOTE=Bamabuzzard;2589654]He's actually a LSU fan. But I think the struggles they are having offensively REALLY deterred Patterson from them. I think he makes the comment "It wasn't a good fit" or something to that nature in the article. I'm guessing that means "Their offense sucks and I'm not going to waste three/four years down there in it."[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.