UK Krispy Kreme apologizes for KKK promotion - Krispy Kreme Klub

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
I have a friend in Finland who makes jokes with KKK all the time. I finally told her that was inappropriate, that we in the USA didn't really joke about the KKK. She couldn't understand why. *facepalm*

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
last night on the show Blackish the dad is really upset that his 15 year old daughter is dating a white boy. He's discussing it at work and the co-workers aren't acting like it's that big of a deal. He then goes on to say something like, "He's not even a real white boy. He's French." All the co-workers gasp. The black co-worker says, "you better stop worrying about that white thing and start worrying about that French thing." LOL.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
last night on the show Blackish the dad is really upset that his 15 year old daughter is dating a white boy. He's discussing it at work and the co-workers aren't acting like it's that big of a deal. He then goes on to say something like, "He's not even a real white boy. He's French." All the co-workers gasp. The black co-worker says, "you better stop worrying about that white thing and start worrying about that French thing." LOL.
i like that show.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
In a related story, Dunkin' Donuts did away with "Double D Fridays" after realizing their stores were full of men who wouldn't leave in hopes of getting a glimpse of.....(fill in with the name of your favorite cleavage)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Ha - that photo made me think of another gal I dated who was rather well endowed upstairs....and I do have pics of her piloting my Mako in her bikini....

It is the off season....hmm.....

Sorry for the thread hijack!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Ha - that photo made me think of another gal I dated who was rather well endowed upstairs....and I do have pics of her piloting my Mako in her bikini....

It is the off season....hmm.....

Sorry for the thread hijack!
thread hijacks on non-sports, especially when they involve discussion of female chests, don't have an offseason ;)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Well this is the one that was in my boat in her bikini - also well endowed.

This was at my place before we went on a date. With my Umbrella Cockatoo, Matilda.

She was a classy lady and a lot of fun. :)

Going against my better judgement to post personal stuff but hey - you asked....

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Well this is the one that was in my boat in her bikini - also well endowed.

This was at my place before we went on a date. With my Umbrella Cockatoo, Matilda.

She was a classy lady and a lot of fun. :)

Going against my better judgement to post personal stuff but hey - you asked....

Did you tell her "thanks for the mammaries?"

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.