just so y'all see the uga nonsense we have to deal with in the offseason

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Left off this trivia question:

Who accompanied Moses on his way up Mountain Sinai to receive The Ten Commandments?

1) Aaron 2) Brian Williams 3) Mark Richt 4) No One

Answer: Mark Richt. While most believe that Moses went alone, and Brian Williams has placed himself there by conjecture, Richt was instrumental in guiding Moses up the mountain. After all, Moses had been wandering in the wilderness for almost 40 years. Most historians agree if the Children of Israel had followed Richt, they would have made the sojourn in less than three weeks.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i notice they didn't do a comparison on results of games vs top 10 or even top 25 competition. also they left off recent results vs perennial bottom dwellers kentucky and vandy

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
I lived in ATL for 15 years before moving to DFW, so I"m aware of the rubbish that comes out of the AJC. They're bad now, but you couldn't stand them if gawga ever won a National Championship under Richt.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Another plum from what used to be a fine paper -- a best hits of innuendo against our program tied up in a few paragraphs.

I'm not comfortable with the Jonathan Taylor signing, but I admit I don't know all the details. I swear Michael Carvell will reference it whenever possible.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I lived in ATL for 15 years before moving to DFW, so I"m aware of the rubbish that comes out of the AJC. They're bad now, but you couldn't stand them if gawga ever won a National Championship under Richt.
hell, they were insufferable when they were "5 yards from playing in the bcsncg", i cant imagine the derp if they slipped up and won it all.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I stopped delivery of the AJC about 7 years ago. Only 1 of 5 houses on my street takes the paper where as 7 years ago we all did. I do miss the Sunday paper but they will only deliver Fri Sat Sunday for 140.00 a year.
Its all trash. The Bham News is not any better as a paper IMHO. You do get color Bama pics in the Sunday paper.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Do AJC writers put on kneepads when they enter the Athens city limits or do they just wear them 24/7 so they're always prepared?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I moved here in the mid 80's close enough to their 1 title that they were even more insufferable than they are now if you can believe it

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.