Link: *** ATH/WR TJ Simmons (Clay Chalkville HS) Commits to Alabama ***

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: T J Simmons (Clay Chalkville HS) Commits

What is Alabama getting with new receiver commitment T.J. Simmons?

Clay-Chalkville junior receiver T.J. Simmons committed to Alabama on Thursday afternoon. The 6-foot-2, 185-pounder is the fifth commitment of the 2016 recruiting class. His best offer before this week was from Mississippi State. It was his only other SEC offer.

He's rated a three-star recruit by the services, but the usual upgrade for every Alabama commitment should follow. 247sports pegged him the No. 21 player in Alabama, the No. 85 receiver in America and nation's No. 559 player for 2016. Rivals rated him as the 18th-best in-state prospect and the No. 74 receiver overall.

He's far better than that. The life-long Auburn fan caught 43 passes for 965 yards and scored 20 all-purpose touchdowns last season. There was a point where he had six touchdowns after his first seven touches. That number grew to 11 scores after his first 21 touches.

dirtroadlizard

All-SEC
Nov 3, 2011
Bunker Creek , FL

I umpire baseball and met TJ's dad this past week . We were in the umpire's dressing room and he spotted my Bama gear . He told me his son was committed and joked about them both being AU fans . He also said both of the kid's grandfathers were huge Bama fans and his son was solid to us . He seems like a great guy and is one proud papa !

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia

I umpire baseball and met TJ's dad this past week . We were in the umpire's dressing room and he spotted my Bama gear . He told me his son was committed and joked about them both being AU fans . He also said both of the kid's grandfathers were huge Bama fans and his son was solid to us . He seems like a great guy and is one proud papa !
How does a dad let his son become a Barn fan. That's really poor parenting. :wink:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.