Link: *** ATH/WR TJ Simmons (Clay Chalkville HS) Commits to Alabama ***

NCTide

Scout Team
Nov 30, 2014
Re: T J Simmons (Clay Chalkville HS) Commits

Very underrated. Only a 3 star, but love what he does with the ball in his hand. We got a good one here. Here's his film:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

TJ comes from a great program and is underrated. First time I reviewed his film and he is impressive. With his size and speed I am surprised he is a 3 star but I have a feeling he will justifiably get the "Bama bump". Welcome and RTR TJ!

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012

Roll Tide Roll!!! I am with you Chattbritt....he will pick up a star and his recruitment will go through the roof.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

Now all those coaches who let the Alabama staff do their research for them will move on Simmons.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

If you want to see a great h.s. team this year go watch Clay-Chalkville with him and Pigrome at QB. Both are electric!!!

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006

I've watched a lot of these highlight videos. You rarely see plays where a WR is only blocking, but there are several of T.J.
He looks like a physical receiver with decent speed and good hands. I like how he gets up-field as soon as he secures the ball. Looks to be a solid pick-up for us.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Awesome pickup for Bama that's for sure..He doesn't look very fast until he gets the ball in his hands & then it seems like he becomes the fastest guy on the field once he catches the ball..He's got true "Football Speed"..

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.