I think our accountant did my tax return wrong

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Just remember that TurboTax is a tool, not a cure. ;) You do have to pay close attention to the questions.

I usually enter everything run the review, and then wait a week and then review everything again to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Of course, this year that approach messed me up, as Intuit started screwing around with their release model in the middle of the tax season, and after the update/upgrade they started asked a bunch of questions that I had never gotten before. But I got it all sorted out.
Well they are still screwing around with the tax code in Congress and don't see what the real problem is. Businesses that I know make plans a year or more in advance. When you have NO certainty what costs are going to be, what health care is going to look like, and what taxes will be you have a recipe for disaster. You have our economy the last 6 years. As a business owner I saw it as a joke but it wasn't funny.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Also, I didn't think about this, but would her adding that in wrong affect the amount I owe the state?

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.