Blog: Latest Bama News 2/20/15 Thru 2/22 Weekend Edition

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
NFL Combine Interviews: Alabama Fullback Jalston Fowler met with Packers - Acme Packing Company via rbr

On whether he is the top fullback in the draft: "You know it, baby! I can pretty much do everything ... some of these guys can just block, but I'm a great catcher."

The folks at the SBN Green Bay Packer site had a fantastic sit-down with Nudie (who, himself, had a very good meeting with the Pack.) Needless to say, the prospect of Fowler blasting holes for Eddie Lacy has me tingly in very inappropriate places. This would be the most physically imposing backfield since the Bettis era in Pittsburgh.
rbr op

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Julio Jones and Falcons have not spoken, Vikings plan to keep Adrian Peterson - SBNation.com

A potential contract could be in the area of $100 million, a number only Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald have eclipsed at receiver. However, Dez Bryant and Demaryius Thomas are about to hit free agency and could command that type of cash.

Yeah, a guy mentioned in the same breath with Megatron, Dez, and Fitzgerald and the Falcons still haven't opened up talks (much less the wallet?) Not exactly the way to rebuild an aging franchise. Note: the four players above, expected to command $100 million or more, are all in the NFC where Julio was the conference's leading receiver.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.