NCAA Will Announce Infractions Committed By The University of Florida At 1 Today

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I hate it for Coach Mac ..I had no idea the NCAA was looking into the Florida Football Program, it's sad to think that Florida was cheating under Muschamp, cause they sure didn't get their money's worth or the wins as far as that goes if his coaching staff was cheating..I wondered why Florida didn't hire a big name in the coaching world after they fired Muschamp, and made the safe hire by hiring Coach Mac, HC's doesn't wanna deal with NCAA fractions they inherit from the past HC..That's exactly what Coach Mac is doing right now with this announcement today..When are teams going to learn to keep Joker Phillips & other "Backward Hat" wearing cheating assistant Barner coaches, that has a history of cheating off their coaching staffs, I really hate it for Coach Mac & I sure hope Florida was completely honest with him about this when they hired him..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Wait, are you telling me the Barn hired a guy where cheating occurred on his watch???

Say it aint so!

:biggrin2:

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Looking like small potatoes, and they didn't keep Joker Phillips around long once this came to light.

I hate it for Coach Mac ..I had no idea the NCAA was looking into the Florida Football Program, it's sad to think that Florida was cheating under Muschamp, cause they sure didn't get their money's worth or the wins as far as that goes if his coaching staff was cheating..I wondered why Florida didn't hire a big name in the coaching world after they fired Muschamp, and made the safe hire by hiring Coach Mac, HC's doesn't wanna deal with NCAA fractions they inherit from the past HC..That's exactly what Coach Mac is doing right now with this announcement today..When are teams going to learn to keep Joker Phillips & other "Backward Hat" wearing cheating assistant Barner coaches, that has a history of cheating off their coaching staffs, I really hate it for Coach Mac & I sure hope Florida was completely honest with him about this when they hired him..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
And this ado about nothing & no further punishment against Florida will be handed down to Florida from the NCAA.. I reckon the NCAA won't come calling unless it something serious like "Text Books"..LOL..I'm glad Coach mac won't be crippled at Florida by the NCAA & I wish him nothing but the best(unless he plays against Bama)..

Here The Updated Link..CLICK ME

Bama Czar

1st Team
Sep 1, 2010
Woodstock, GA

I would bet that Coach Mac knew.

B

BroadwayJoe777

Yea, whatever. I know that Mac coached for us, but I am more interested in our program. I am more interested in the UA following the rules, which we have done for the most part. I wish Mac well, but all this giddy puppy love really irks me, especially when Mac is now the enemy!
Roll Tide Roll..........I could care lesssssssssssss about the Gators............

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
Yea, whatever. I know that Mac coached for us, but I am more interested in our program. I am more interested in the UA following the rules, which we have done for the most part. I wish Mac well, but all this giddy puppy love really irks me, especially when Mac is now the enemy!
Roll Tide Roll..........I could care lesssssssssssss about the Gators............
I agree. I'm sure CM gets all choked up and teary when he thinks about us. Haha

ron70

Nov 23, 2014
the way the infraction committee hands out scholarship reductions, TV penalties and bowl bans sure has changed over the years. Athletes suing the NCAA, big money deals with networks and many other factors have contributed to this. Bama got hammered several times for things that today would be treated so differently.Vacating wins has become the penalty of choice.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
the way the infraction committee hands out scholarship reductions, TV penalties and bowl bans sure has changed over the years. Athletes suing the NCAA, big money deals with networks and many other factors have contributed to this. Bama got hammered several times for things that today would be treated so differently.Vacating wins has become the penalty of choice.
You left out taking away wins from teams like Alabama when it isn't DESERVED! The New NCAA even gave State Penn U. & JoePa its/their wins BACK! Where are OURS?

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
You mean you couldn't care less. If you could care less, then you care a little bit :)

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
I think we still have a lot of love for him because we don't play Florida every year. We may not see them in the next 4 years. Not much of a rivalry if you don't play. If he had gone to an SEC west team the love fest would have died after one day.

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
It would seem to me that the head coach should suspend the assistant coach for any violations. What does that tell you about the head coach when the AD suspends the assistant (if, in fact, that is the way it happened).

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
It would seem to me that the head coach should suspend the assistant coach for any violations. What does that tell you about the head coach when the AD suspends the assistant (if, in fact, that is the way it happened).
I would just say he's doing his job(the AD I mean). The school (AD) would be in charge of any suspensions.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.