Link: Naked Woman In Florida Stops Traffic Near Orlando By Masturbating In Front Of A Car

swoop10

Hall of Fame
Feb 10, 2001
Valdosta, GA
I'm not real sure what the problem is, seebell says he does this in Gurley all the time. Ofcourse in Gurley the nicest car they have is a Pinto. ;)

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
That is some powerful drugs that would make you do that kind of thing in traffic no less. Wonder what it was.:smile:
Lol!

From her actions, it sounds like she was on PCP. I saw a show doing a story on the drug, and people would commonly strip naked in public (it apparently makes the user feel extremely overheated......I guess that might mean "hot and bothered"!!), and appear that they're completely out of their minds..

She gave "going in heat" a whole new meaning!!!

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
Lol!

From her actions, it sounds like she was on PCP. I saw a show doing a story on the drug, and people would commonly strip naked in public (it apparently makes the user feel extremely overheated......I guess that might mean "hot and bothered"!!), and appear that they're completely out of their minds..

She gave "going in heat" a whole new meaning!!!
Is pcp still going around? I remember when I was a teenager this was a drug that people was using. I haven't heard of it in years.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Naked Woman In Florida Stops Traffic Near Orlando By Masturbating In Front Of...

Is pcp still going around? I remember when I was a teenager this was a drug that people was using. I haven't heard of it in years.
Same here... Haven't heard of it circulating since the early 80's -late 70's.. ....but according to the documentary I saw it's making a comeback. Apparently, they dip cigarettes in liquid PCP and smoke it. From what the show stated, it's a relatively cheap high and rising in popularity again. The show first aired in 2013 IIRC...

Last edited:

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Exactly..The "Political Correct" society we live in today is just to sensitive..LOL..What this gal did isn't nothing compared to what I've witnessed on the infield party scene at Talladega, before the big races over the years that I've witnessed, that place is like another planet with sooooo many good looking southern gals..It was like I was living a come to life big orgy at Talladega..Not that I'm complaining..LOL
If you think its wild now , go back to the 80's before cell phone cameras. I took my camera one year and had to send the film off to get it developed. The infield at Talladega was like another world.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.