NFL Combine 2015

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Wow Kevin White (WR for West Virginia) just ran a 4.35. He is 6 ft 3 inches tall and weighs 215. That's a really good time for him.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Here's what bugging me.. I know White, Jones haven't ran second time... but look at their number:

D.White 4.46
A. Cooper 4.43
B. Sims 4.58
C. Jones 4.63

I'm suprised at CJ though. I hope he improves this number at pro day.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Here's what bugging me.. I know White, Jones haven't ran second time... but look at their number:

D.White 4.46
A. Cooper 4.43
B. Sims 4.58
C. Jones 4.63

I'm suprised at CJ though. I hope he improves this number at pro day.
That number by CJ isn't overly surprising to me. He always seemed quicker than he was fast. More lateral quickness than straight line speed.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Sims just doesn't look like an NFL quarterback to me. I love him to death, and I think he did a great job for us, but his throws don't seem to have NFL zip to them. Bryce Petty honestly looks like the most talented pure passer on the field today. He's confident and he's got a good arm. He's not the most athletic quarterback in the draft, but he looks the most nfl ready of any of them to me

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Sims just doesn't look like an NFL quarterback to me. I love him to death, and I think he did a great job for us, but his throws don't seem to have NFL zip to them. Bryce Petty honestly looks like the most talented pure passer on the field today. He's confident and he's got a good arm. He's not the most athletic quarterback in the draft, but he looks the most nfl ready of any of them to me
Petty has looked good so far and I was just thinking the same thing about him.

No one has really looked bad though

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Petty has looked good so far and I was just thinking the same thing about him.

No one has really looked bad though
I've actually been really impressed so far. Mariota established himself early on as the best athlete of the quarterbacks, which it shocked me that he was virtually a full step faster than Marshall and Sims. Plus he has thrown with nice touch all over the field.

Even Winston has looked better than I expected. His timing and touch have been spot on. He looks fit and focused, but still reasonably loose.

Looking at this qb class, I don't see a single one with elite potential. However, I see a few that could be solid starters for a quite few years.

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I've actually been really impressed so far. Mariota established himself early on as the best athlete of the quarterbacks, which it shocked me that he was virtually a full step faster than Marshall and Sims. Plus he has thrown with nice touch all over the field.

Even Winston has looked better than I expected. His timing and touch have been spot on. He looks fit and focused, but still reasonably loose.

Looking at this qb class, I don't see a single one with elite potential. However, I see a few that could be solid starters for a quite few years.
yeah I thought Sims would have the best 40 time

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.