NFL Combine 2015

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I've actually been really impressed so far. Mariota established himself early on as the best athlete of the quarterbacks, which it shocked me that he was virtually a full step faster than Marshall and Sims. Plus he has thrown with nice touch all over the field.

Even Winston has looked better than I expected. His timing and touch have been spot on. He looks fit and focused, but still reasonably loose.

Looking at this qb class, I don't see a single one with elite potential. However, I see a few that could be solid starters for a quite few years.
I have watched him in some games ever since he was a freshman - not surprised at all. His speed is deceptive, but I watched him run away from db's constantly.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I should have been watching nfl.com the whole time they actually show the combine and not run their mouths
NFL Network has gotten on my last nerves all combine. They provide almost no comment or analysis on the drills. Pretty much all they talk about is speculative crap that means nothing. They'll get hung up talking about one superstar for 20 minutes, but say nothing else about anyone else running the drills. Their coverage was nearly worthless.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
His strength is his quickness. That may be as important as his straight ahead speed, although I agree, that's pretty slow.
The problem for Dee is that is this is the NFL and all of the other running backs at this combine are quick and fast. I hope he makes it but that 40 time alone will turn off a lot of teams..

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.