Rolando facing suspension per ESPN; re-signs with Cowboys for 1 year / $3M

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
Re: Rolando facing suspension per ESPN

Rolando is trying to balance on the head of a pin. I hope he can mature into his full potential.

Sounds like his salary bonus is also there to try and push him in the correct direction.

I keep remembering how he told the players to put down the Gatorade bucket when Alabama beat UF in the SEC Championship game. Knowing we still had another big game left to play. He could be such a good influence if he ever gets his head back to that way of thinking.

Last edited:

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama

Dang, the NFL seems pretty determined to make Rolando a rich man.

I sure hope he gets his head out of his arse before he successfully blunts their efforts.

:rolleye2::rolleye2::rolleye2:

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL

You you old to even know what a blunt is TMac.....or at least how to roll/stuff one.

Dallas has as much to distract him as his homies back home. I wish he'd be a strong enough person to say " shove that up youre butt, I'm focusing on my health and becoming a multimillionaire.....got something to say about that".

He'd never lose a true friend with that attitude and would gain more respect from those that matter.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

You you old to even know what a blunt is TMac.....or at least how to roll/stuff one.

Dallas has as much to distract him as his homies back home. I wish he'd be a strong enough person to say " shove that up youre butt, I'm focusing on my health and becoming a multimillionaire.....got something to say about that".

He'd never lose a true friend with that attitude and would gain more respect from those that matter.
I'm older than he by a little bit, and I know... :D

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.