Not open for further replies.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I guess we're getting old Earle ! Nobody else here on a Saturday night,

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Both teams barely on pace for about 20 points by halftime. I liked what we have done when we have gone inside to Taylor and Kessens. Would like to see more of that.

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
Why do we always have our big outside the 3 where they can't rebound and they make bad passes, can't shoot or dribble.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Sorry guys. Things just won't get to normal around here. In addition to my hip surgery a couple of weeks ago, my ex-wife's husband passed away and the services were today in the ice and snow. I'm handling the estate.My ex is heading back to Johns Hopkins in the AM for treatment for her cancer recurrence. I've been trying to get off email to open thread. Thanks to Lance...

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
We are 0-6 from 3s tonight. We need to attack the paint more. Doesn't look like we can depend on the 3 ball tonight.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Sorry guys. Things just won't get to normal around here. In addition to my hip surgery a couple of weeks ago, my ex-wife's husband passed away and the services were today in the ice and snow. I'm handling the estate.My ex is heading back to Johns Hopkins in the AM for treatment for her cancer recurrence. I've been trying to get off email to open thread. Thanks to Lance...
Sorry to hear that. I hope things turn around!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Hale just can't lower his shoulder like that. It was a flop but he gave them reason to call the charge..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.