ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE Football 1981 Vintage T-Shirt BEAR BRYANT 315th Win Size L

TomBama

Scout Team
Nov 13, 2000
Chapel Hill, NC
Hello fellow Crimson Tide fans -- I am selling a vintage 1981 "Bear Bait" t-shirt that I bought immediately after the Crimson Tide beat Auburn on 11/28/81 by a score of 28-17, which of course was Coach Bryant's then-record 315th win. Photos of this t-shirt are shown at the bottom of this message.

I am asking $29.00 for this awesome, very rare t-shirt, which includes free shipping.

This is the real deal, authentic shirt, not a more recent replica. I am the only owner of this shirt and I bought it in late 1981 right after the game. I have a smoke-free, pet-free, child-free home and have taken great care of this collectible.

Because vintage t-shirts fit smaller than current t-shirts and perhaps because of some shrinkage, the shirt fits smaller than a typical large.

The following measurements were made by me with the t-shirt lying flat. If you plan on wearing this t-shirt, PLEASE MAKE SURE that the shirt will fit based on these measurements to minimize the chance that you will want to return the shirt due to sizing issues.

SHOULDER TO SHOULDER: 17 3/4 inches (shoulder/sleeve seam on each side)
UNDERARM TO UNDERARM: 19 inches (bottom of armhole on each side)
BODY LENGTH: 23 inches (shoulder/collar seam to bottom opening)
ARM HOLE: 8 inches (shoulder/sleeve seam to bottom of armhole)
SHOULDER: 5 1/2 inches (shoulder/collar seam to shoulder/sleeve seam)
SLEEVE LENGTH: 5 inches (shoulder/sleeve seam to sleeve opening)
BODY WIDTH: 18 1/2 inches (edge to edge about 2 inches below armhole)

CONDITION:

This shirt is USED. I am the only owner of this shirt and have taken very good care of it. It is clean with no holes or tears. Comes from a smoke-free, pet-free home.

The only blemish on this shirt is some slight blue staining on the upper back of the shirt, right below the back collar and immediately to the right of the tag as you look at it from the front. Please look at the photos carefully to make your own opinion of how it looks.

We can take care of this via Paypal; after confirming your payment, I'll ship this to you in a water-proof Tyvek envelope via USPS First Class.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.