2017 WR Prospect Nico collins

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I can't get his videos to play. Don't know anything about him but he is another big WR out of Clay and I like us getting Birmingham area kids.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Would think it certainly doesn't hurt that we just got a committment from his teamate for 2016. RTR!!!
It`s also nice to be able to hold out elite QB talent (hopefully!) in guys like Barnett as an inducement. I can`t imagine any DI WR prospect not studying in some detail the guy(s) who will have the responsibility of getting the ball to him.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
It`s also nice to be able to hold out elite QB talent (hopefully!) in guys like Barnett as an inducement. I can`t imagine any DI WR prospect not studying in some detail the guy(s) who will have the responsibility of getting the ball to him.
Yep, and I wouldn't be surprised if BB got involved in recruiting these guys like he did with others this year. Can't wait to see what he'll do in his career at Bama!

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Best in-state WR since Julio. Signing his teammate this year is strategic. Looks like the teammate's ceiling is Kevin Norwood, which isn't a bad thing at all. Sometimes these "package" deals work (Robert Lester/Julio, Arie/Cyrus), and sometimes they don't

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Best in-state WR since Julio. Signing his teammate this year is strategic. Looks like the teammate's ceiling is Kevin Norwood, which isn't a bad thing at all. Sometimes these "package" deals work (Robert Lester/Julio, Arie/Cyrus), and sometimes they don't
Actually, the highlights don't tell us much. He sort of lopes by folks or out jumps them, and rarely has to run a true pattern. Physically imposing for a sophomore and doesn't seem to mind throwing a block.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Actually, the highlights don't tell us much. He sort of lopes by folks or out jumps them, and rarely has to run a true pattern. Physically imposing for a sophomore and doesn't seem to mind throwing a block.
Like Mack, some of us have seen a lot of these in state kids in person and like Mack said he is legit. Like I said in his teammates thread, if you want to see exciting this year check out a Clay-Chalkville game. Clay has a legit QB and two WR's on their team. I don't see many stopping them on offense next year (they couldn't this year either)

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Clay is my alma mater. Always hard workers. I agree with you the best since Julio. I love that he is willing to block and goes downfield looking to block. That tells you he wants it and isn't a selfish player. Sorry block for your teammates like you want them to on a screen for you. Also, if his teammate is like Norwood I would take that in a heartbeat. Norwood was underrated and often injured. Who did you go to on third down to make a sure catch. He had sped as well. Norwood was just a great teammate and unselfish person that when his number was called, answered. Imo Simmons has more short yard burst. Also, if the clay qb hits a growth spurt watch out seriously.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.