Jameis Winston's tips on running a faster 40 (silly image)

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
i'm certainly not a fan of his, but after watching him throw at the combine and do the sit down with mariucci, it's pretty obvious he's an incredible talent.

i hate that my bucs may end up taking him.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
i'm certainly not a fan of his, but after watching him throw at the combine and do the sit down with mariucci, it's pretty obvious he's an incredible talent.

I was really impressed that he and Mariota threw at the combine. I don't like the guy, but I respect the fact that wasn't afraid to throw to different people.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Have to agree he has talent and can throw. Just have to wonder how he will perform when defenses in the NFL come after him. They will be faster than Oregon. He had better pray for a very good OL.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Well, maybe so, but this guy`s on the cusp of having more money than 99.99 percent of the rest of humanity could hope to have in 10 life times. Nobody said life was fair.
I think there's a young lady in FL that just may try to get some of that $,$$$,$$$.$$.

B

BroadwayJoe777

It's not a question of IF they may end up taking him, but a statement of they WILL be taking him.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Yeah, but you can't buy character and integrity.
Quite true. It`s just when you think of people who struggle to make it through life but would give you the shirt off their backs and then compare that to someone who in many ways will have so much in life handed to them while seemingly thumbing their nose at everybody, just makes it galling.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA

It's only fitting that he become a Buccaneer - you know, with all the raping and pillaging that goes along with that lifestyle.....

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
Tampa is a Great place to live but it is National know for its strip clubs, also the bars in Ybor City & East Hillsborough are like magnets to Pro Football players in the past. The New One Buc's Place is very secure & one of the best facilities in the league, but just down the road on MLK Blvd is trouble.
Some kind of deal with TPD was worked out for Warren Sapp, I assure you the hookers at the Super Bowl was not the first.
if the Glazers can do the same for Jamis he will do good here, if not he will be arrested before the end of his first season.

And yes he is coming to the Bucs no doubt now at all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.