Date for Alabama's Pro Day?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
@ChaseGoodbread Two clockings on Alabama DE Xzavier Dickson's 40 average 4.72. Similar in Indy. Those are big man wheels there. #AlabamaProDay

@ChaseGoodbread Amari Cooper and Landon Collins, as expected, skipping 40s. #AlabamaProDay

@ChaseGoodbread Unofficial 4.43 for DeAndrew White. 4.44 in Indy. Looks healthy, which is everything for him. #AlabamaProDay

@_KevinConnell Unofficial 40 times:
Brown 5.85
DePriest 4.88
Dickson 4.73
Fowler 4.82
Kouandjio 5.38
Orr 5.06
Perry 4.63
Shepherd 5.21
Vogler 4.76
White 4.4
Yeldon 4.45

@RickKarle DeAndrew White unofficial: 4.38

@RickKarle Xzavier Dickson forty: 4.67 He weighs 270 lbs.

@RickKarle Christion Jones & DeAndrew White both with broad jumps of 10' 4".

Saban was on SportsCenter and the NFL Network

Saban speaking to the media...

Saban: "I think a guy as versatile as Jalston Fowler will be very valuable to an NFL team."
Saban: "Amari Cooper is a grey example of maximizing your God-given talent. Plus, he is an exceptional young man."
Saban: "I think Blake Sims has a lot to offer teams with his athleticism and leadership ability."
Saban: "DeAndrew White has been under appreciated and can develop into something special in the NFL."
Saban: "We've had a really good offseason with this team. We've got some holes to fill, but looking forward to practice."
Nick Saban said he likes the way his team is coming together in terms of closeness and leadership before spring practice begins Friday.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
NFL Network's Charles Davis:

@CFD22 Underrated? Bama WR DeAndrew White-Plays special Tms, and well w/out the ball. NFL WR Coach:"I'll pound the table for him in the 6th round"

@CFD22 My favorite player at Bama's Pro Day? FB Jalston Fowler. Best FB in the draft, caught a one handed pass that got everyone's attention

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
@mzenitz DeAndrew White said some scouts told him that he ran a 4.34. Others told him 4.37

@mzenitz Nick Perry said T.J. Yeldon told him that he ran a 4.4 in the 40. "He was happy. He was smiling from ear to ear, and that's rare for T.J."

@mzenitz Xzavier Dickson said he ran between a 4.65 and a 4.67 after running a 4.74 at the combine

@mzenitz Amari Cooper said he thinks his first scheduled private visit is with the Jaguars

@mzenitz Brian Vogler said scouts told him that they were a lot more impressed with him than they expected to be. Said he ran in the 4.7s at 6-6, 262

@mzenitz Vogler: "They said they make evaluations based on in-season and postseason. They said what I did today sort of crushed their expectations"

@mzenitz Nick Perry said he ran a low 4.6. Got 225 for 7. Had a 32-inch vertical. He said he got good feedback on his positional work

Last edited:

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
NFL Network's Charles Davis:

@CFD22 Underrated? Bama WR DeAndrew White-Plays special Tms, and well w/out the ball. NFL WR Coach:"I'll pound the table for him in the 6th round"

I wonder if this "WR Coach" is Mike Groh. It's no secret the Bears (Groh's current job) need a speed guy, and he did get to work with White while at Alabama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.