Wish us luck (14 and Under Boys Regionals)

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I'm back to coaching since my split from my wife doing what I love. I'm not coaching baseball this year so I'm helping my brother coach the Talladega 14 and Under (mainly 14 and some 15 year olds if you turned 15 during the season) All-stars in the Regional 5 Tournament in Alex City this Saturday.

We get Tuskegee in R1 and the winner gets Childersburg. The bottom half is Sylacauga vs. Lanett and the winner gets Phenix City. Single elimination and the top two go to the state tourney in Homewood so you have to win 2 to advance to state. As some of you know, Talladega and Lanett are two basketball crazed towns so this should be good. We had some battles with Lanett years ago with my youngest nephew so I hope we show up or Tuskegee will run us off the floor.

Hope this is ok to post here as I know it's not Bama related.

Sent from my LG G2 4GLTE via Verizon

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
We lost 49-44 to Tuskegee who I'm pretty sure won the tourney. They pretty much had the title game as the first game of the morning (us and Tuskegee).

20-4 3rd quarter killed us.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.