winter weather alert: The Sky is Falling!!!!!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, I timed my hip surgery so as to fall after any high-effort winter activities. Here I am, shoveling out 8" or so of the frozen crap on my 3-week old hip...

IMG_2858.jpg

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
Earl, at least you had a true snow shovel! I've just put off buying one over and over. I did, however, find the perfect use for all those political advertisement signs. :) They are perfect for shoveling snow. Oh, and in hartselle...it was right at 11 inches.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Earl, at least you had a true snow shovel! I've just put off buying one over and over. I did, however, find the perfect use for all those political advertisement signs. :) They are perfect for shoveling snow. Oh, and in hartselle...it was right at 11 inches.
I have a niece living there and she'd posted measurements. I think Monte Sano reached 9" before settling back before in the AM. This is probably my second or third. They're actually very good for shoveling mulch, etc. also. I also have a extra-wide dust pan I've used a couple of times, when I'd broken a handle on one of the shovels. That changes an already tough job into a back-breaker. I'm paying for yesterday with a very sore hip today. Here's what I shoveled...
IMG_2869.jpg, IMG_2870.jpg, IMG_2871.jpg

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.