ESPN Writer Ivan Maisel's missing son, Max's, body finally found...

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't ever want to imagine what this must feel like. Thoughts & prayers are with the family as they continue their search for Max. Here's to a safe return.

Link here

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Re: ESPN Writer Ivan Maisel's son, Max, missing since Sunday

I wanted to cry when my son had his tonsils taken out, much less if he was missing.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

I pray that God will comfort this family and his son shows up OK.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

I too hate to hear that & hope Ivan's son is found safe & sound..

I'm a Daddy of two teen girls that's starting to hang around later & later on the weekends with their friends, finding new freedoms, they haven't experienced as of yet in their young lives..It keeps me up at night worrying myself sick about my Baby girls..But..I have to trust in them that I've taught them both as well as I possibly can, and they remember, all I taught them growing up & they make right decisions as they find their places in the world we live in..Even then you just never ever know when things like this can happen & is why I tell them both at least 5-6 times a day that I Love Them Both more than life itself..The last thing I want them both to hear from me is that I Love them in case something like this happens or should I take my last breathe..

Last edited:

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA

May God's mercy and peace comfort the Maisels, and may they be safely together soon.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I`ve not been a parent, but I can`t imagine anything worse. As bad as some eventualities can be, the not knowing...... Prayers and hopes for the best.

irNate

1st Team
Nov 19, 2010
Snellville, GA

What catches my attention is that EVERYONE, including police and the family are already saying "Max was.." that in itself is heart breaking

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa

Hoping and praying he is OK. As a parent I can think of nothing more difficult.

God Bless them.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa

This is so sad because it almost always ends tragically. Prayers for Ivan and his family. This is human torture far worse than any physical form could ever be.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN

I hate to say it, but I doubt this has a happy ending. I hope I am wrong.
Sad to say, I don't think you are wrong. Horrible situation. If he was 8 years old, I'd hold out more hope of him being found alive.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA

It seems like there is no word on the circumstances of his disappearance. If this ends tragically, I hope its not suicide. That has to be the worst for the family to cope with.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL

I'm just praying for closure. Sometimes the not knowing is far worse than the resolution. Hoping and praying for something that, at this point, would have to be close to miraculous.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.