Re: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. Vandy****

11 point lead at the half. Not bad.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I'm afraid it'll still turn out to be a dogfight at the end, we're so thin and we have guys playing so many, many minutes. Then, I remember Wimp and how he'd always decide on his best seven and away we'd go...

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Walking pneumonia here, but I'm over the worst of it.
until this past year i had that 2 years in a row. it stinks and i think i coughed for 3 months. this year (2014/2015) i only got bronchitis. I got it twice though. Once in November and again this week.

Back to B-ball. I am so proud of this team.They have no quit in them. A lot of teams might have given up after the Uga loss. Let's win the rest and shock the world.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I'm afraid it'll still turn out to be a dogfight at the end, we're so thin and we have guys playing so many, many minutes. Then, I remember Wimp and how he'd always decide on his best seven and away we'd go...
Further, we have Taylor in the middle, but that's it. Kessens is doing better than I thought he could with a bone bruise, but we're just badly overmatched in the middle, no matter how we've played so far...

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas

Sounds like I am not the sickest person on the board. That is a first. Hope you guys get better.

If we could only score 38 in the 1st more often.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Here came the run I knew was coming. They're just playing with more energy right now and we're still waking up...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Taylor just made his first frustration foul. I wish they could coach him out of that. It's the old "I'll show them" problem...

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000

This seems to be falling apart.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

This TO was very late. And I haven't said this thread how much I hate that arena. People who gripe about Coleman should have to watch at least five games a year in that miserable setup. 'Course, they think it wins them a game or so a year, kinda like blinding blue turf...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.