Re: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. Vandy****

Could have used that 3 by Norris.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Well, was afraid it'd come down to this. We were challenged, in a lot of ways, before all the recent injuries. I haven't done boxes, but I believe Norris may once again end up being the leading rebounder...

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000

Switching over to watch the rest of the Kentucky rout of Arky.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Re: ****Official Game (and Post Gamd) Thread - Bama vs. Vandy****

Quite probably not. We have so many injuries, I'm not sure how much it helps us...
Didn't Gottfraud spurn the NIT the year 'Bama became the only team ranked No. 1 during the season ever to miss the NCAA tournament? Hoping Grant ain't around on Selection Sunday to be given that option...

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011

Vandy has basketball players. We do not - and have not for a very long time. 2nd half collapse of 46-28 was as predictable as the sun coming up tomorrow. Stallings made adjustments-he is a coach. Grant's in game adjustments? Well I think we know they rarely exist.
Unbelievable shooting performance by Vandy in the 2nd half. If it's not one thing it's another for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Re: ****Official Game (and Post Gamd) Thread - Bama vs. Vandy****

Didn't Gottfraud spurn the NIT the year 'Bama became the only team ranked No. 1 during the season ever to miss the NCAA tournament? Hoping Grant ain't around on Selection Sunday to be given that option...
We made the NCAA tourney that year and got bounced by Indiana and Mike Davis in 1st round.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
I watched some of the Tulsa/Memphis game tonight. We couldn't play with either of those teams and would much rather have either their coaches than the one we have. We have no idea how much we are settling for such mediocrity.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I watched some of the Tulsa/Memphis game tonight. We couldn't play with either of those teams and would much rather have either their coaches than the one we have. We have no idea how much we are settling for such mediocrity.
It's so much like the Shula era in football, it's almost eerie...

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I have been thinking the same for a year or so know as I often see programs like a Tulsa or Memphis play all the while thinking we would get our bottoms handed to us if we played them . I often wonder especially lately if we did not actually do VCU a favor by hiring Grant. We will never be much better then we are know with him as our coach.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.