Game Thread: ****Official Game (and Post Game) Thread - Bama vs. Vandy****

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. Vandy****

just as I get my hopes up this happens
I anticipated a run, but not like this. We had to keep both Taylor and Kessens healthy and out of foul trouble. A player has to remember to carry his foul total around in his head. Taylor can't do that and Kessen's not much better. Without them or with their hands tied, we have an extreme uphill battle...

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000

This TO was very late. And I haven't said this thread how much I hate that arena. People who gripe about Coleman should have to watch at least five games a year in that miserable setup. 'Course, they think it wins them a game or so a year, kinda like blinding blue turf...
SEC Tournament is in that place??

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

It's in Nashville but not at Vandy. I forget the arena's name. I think it's where the Nashville Predators play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're right. My bad. IMO, I think the SECT should never be played at Vandy. It's too non-standard...

Hoot30

All-SEC
Jan 12, 2005
Nashville, TN

This TO was very late. And I haven't said this thread how much I hate that arena. People who gripe about Coleman should have to watch at least five games a year in that miserable setup. 'Course, they think it wins them a game or so a year, kinda like blinding blue turf...
It's horrible. The concourse is a maze. The bathrooms are nasty and the benches are made of petrified wood.

Hoot30

All-SEC
Jan 12, 2005
Nashville, TN

Am I mistaken or has Slaughter not seen the court the entire 2nd half? I thought he played well, plus hit a nice 3.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ

The great Warner Wolf would say" you could have turned off your sets there"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Speaking as a shooter, you have those nights. The only thing you can do it shoot yourself out of it. He's passing up open shots now...
when i played i had days like this and I had days I couldn't miss. and as I type this Norris nails a 3

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.