Will Rand Paul run in 2016?

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Has the Kentucky legislature passed the law allowing him to keep his senate seat if he runs for another office? If so he will run. At least for a while.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
He will most definitely run. CPAC liked Paul and Walker which would be a good mix with governing and legislative experience. A Paul/Carson ticket would be intriguing to me since they are both physicians, but I don't think that combo would work out well on a national stage.

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
I'm more interested in a Walker/Rubio ticket.
The GOP has some real stars this time around. I really want Rand to run just to watch him troll the status quo. I don't know if the GOP can take Flordia without Bush/Rubio, in the mix somehow.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I think Bush and Christie should run as Democrats.

Hillary needs a man to run against her to expose her hypocrisy over this income inequality issue. :)

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
They did. He's got all the pieces and will be a formidable challenger. The worst thing that could happen to Rand has happened though, ISIS has found a spot in AMerica's consciousness. He will have to formulatea strategic plan to deal with that. His isolationist rhetoric won't work with that topic. Normally, I'm all with him on that approach, but it won't work with these nutbags.

Sorry...for Seebell's post

Has the Kentucky legislature passed the law allowing him to keep his senate seat if he runs for another office? If so he will run. At least for a while.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
They did. He's got all the pieces and will be a formidable challenger. The worst thing that could happen to Rand has happened though, ISIS has found a spot in AMerica's consciousness. He will have to formulatea strategic plan to deal with that. His isolationist rhetoric won't work with that topic. Normally, I'm all with him on that approach, but it won't work with these nutbags.

Sorry...for Seebell's post

Has RP announced what he would do about Iran? Iran having nukes is infinitely more frightening than ISIS killing a bunch of other Muslims in the Middle East.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.