Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli jets if they attacked Iran's nuclear plant

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
If Israel tried to call the bluff, and Obama carried through, he and the democrats would be dead as a political party. Shoot down an allied jet? Game over man.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Until one of the major papers picks this up I aint buying it. Fox would have been all over this if true.
I'm inclined to agree, but perhaps that's why The Obamas are dead set against Netanyahu speaking before Congress. Maybe this threat will be exposed. Of course, the Administration could always trot out ethical stalwarts like John Koskinen or Jeh Jordan to tell the truth.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Source is a Kuwaiti newspaper. Doesn't pass the smell test. Need another source before I lend it too much credence.
Yeah, we all know how those Arabs just lie all the time.

(I'm obviously kidding here but hey, I can play the game, too)

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Oh yeah, our news never gets it wrong or ignores stories. Our news outlets are Pravda West. Honestly, I think we get the most accurate stories out of the UK groups.
I can assure you Fox would not ignore this. I would even believe it if the BBC picked it up or any credible European news outlet.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.