Link: Car Thief Throws A Brick, Mercedes Throws It Back

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
LOL..No doubt about that & same goes for Tablets..I dropped my Samsung Galaxy tablet in the parking lot of my last doctor visit & it shattered my screen into looking like a freaking spider web now..It works perfectly fine still, but, it suxs my screen looks like a spider web..I checked to see how much it would cost to replace the screen..It would actually cost more to replace the screen itself, than it would be to just buy me a new tablet, that's crazy as heck when you think about it & would be cheaper to just buy a brand new tablet..
What ever that window is made of, we need to see if we can transfer that technology to cell phone screens.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
LOL..No doubt about that & same goes for Tablets..I dropped my Samsung Galaxy tablet in the parking lot of my last doctor visit & it shattered my screen into looking like a freaking spider web now..It works perfectly fine still, but, it suxs my screen looks like a spider web..I checked to see how much it would cost to replace the screen..It would actually cost more to replace the screen itself, than it would be to just buy me a new tablet, that's crazy as heck when you think about it & would be cheaper to just buy a brand new tablet..
What ever that window is made of, we need to see if we can transfer that technology to cell phone screens.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.