Rob Ezell hired by Alabama football staff

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Worked under McElwain at CSU and Coach Mac had some praise for him.

It just says support staff, so I wonder if he will be the official Saban Impersonator? ;)

Welcome home Rob!

LINK

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I personally think it`s great. Could be wrong, but I`d hazard a guess that CNS signs off on each and every hire onto the football staff, regardless of position. Coach doesn't`t strike me as the kind of head guy that would approve a hire just to be a "nice guy". He needs to see merit and worth in someone joining the staff. Congrats Rob! Welcome home!

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Of course everyone knows that coach Saban outworks all his competitors in all areas. Now coach can be in two places at one time and get twice the work done. The rest of the SEC will say "How does he do it?"

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Between mclwane and saban they are going to make a coach out of ezell. He is learning from the best, good luck to him.

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Worked under McElwain at CSU and Coach Mac had some praise for him.

It just says support staff, so I wonder if he will be the official Saban Impersonator? ;)

Welcome home Rob!

LINK
They hired him to attend the events that Coach dont want to attend or cant attend. He is the body double, so during interviews and the Crimson Caravan dont always assume you are getting Coach Saban, you may get Ezelled.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
They hired him to attend the events that Coach dont want to attend or cant attend. He is the body double, so during interviews and the Crimson Caravan dont always assume you are getting Coach Saban, you may get Ezelled.
He should do phone interviews for real and see if anyone actually catches it.

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
Rob & Mac were close, I don't think Mac could bring staff with him to FL so why stay in Colorado? Don't get mad if you see him back with Mac after a a year or so.

I think CNS values loyalty & is helping Mac & Rob out..

Coach Mac is a really special guy & his relationship with CNS has proven to be very strong.

Here is an example of how to leave a program & not burn bridges. I remember Mac getting on the plane after the NC Game & before it was clear his focus was on Alabama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.