Game Thread: Alabama vs. Ole Miss

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Stop the presses! Moody misses one at the stripe. 13 for 14.

(Why can't one of our guys..........oh, never mind.)

Last edited:

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Oh well.....roll tide roll anyway! God willing I'll be back next year...hoping for something better.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Levi played very well. The team always has these lapses during the game where they turn it over, don't rotate on defense, don't block out etc. Ole Miss had a 17-3 run?
Kills us every game. Kudos to Jimmy Taylor.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
This is simply the lowest point for Bama basketball in 45 years. Beyond pitiful and sad. Could not be any more irrelevant.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
This is simply the lowest point for Bama basketball in 45 years. Beyond pitiful and sad. Could not be any more irrelevant.
We COULD be more irrelevant; ask Mizzou, So Car, Miss State, Tennessee, and the Barn. However, even those guys are probably more optimistic about their future than most Alabama fans, including me.
http://secsports.go.com/standings/mens-basketball

That's the part that is most frustrating.

Would you swap their coaches for Grant? With the possible exception of the slimeball Pearl, probably.

Good grief. :frown:

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
The most frustrating thing for me was the last minutes of the first half when we had multiple chances to stretch our lead from six points to ten or twelve if we just hit free throws. We miss the front end of a one and one with seven seconds left. Ole Miss pushes it down court and hits a three at the buzzer to cut the lead to three. It seemed to be almost a microcosm of the entire season.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
We COULD be more irrelevant; ask Mizzou, So Car, Miss State, Tennessee, and the Barn. However, even those guys are probably more optimistic about their future than most Alabama fans, including me.
http://secsports.go.com/standings/mens-basketball

That's the part that is most frustrating.

Would you swap their coaches for Grant? With the possible exception of the slimeball Pearl, probably.

Good grief. :frown:
Kim Anderson? Not sure. Will need to see more of him.
Frank Martin? He left K-State before being run off, and he hasn't done very well at South Carolina.
Rick Ray? No way in Hades would I want him.
Donnie Tyndall? Nope. His last two jobs have had NCAA issues.
Bruce Pearl? Don't trust him in regards to the NCAA.

I would take Pearl and Tyndall based on their coaching, but their NCAA questions make me say no.

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
I know this is a little late to get in on this thread but I felt like Moody won the game for them. We couldn't keep up with him when he was driving to the basket and if he didn't make the basket, they would call us for a foul and he would get the two points at the free throw line. Moody didn't have hardly any points the first half. I wish he would have stayed asleep and we would have won.

Lost in TN

1st Team
Sep 20, 2009
Collierville, TN
Bama Basketball this year is UNWATCHABLE!!! I find myself cussing at the television. thank God the season is over and we don't have to be subjected to this anymore. And no I am not watching the SEC Tournament. I am done for the year. I love Bama Basketball and this is such a bad product.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.