Feminazis want to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Next on the block: Remove George Washington from the dollar and quarter. The man owned slaves for goodness sake. :rolleye2:
If you had lived back then, you may have also, then we could critique you. Please let George rest in his grave. At least he didn't become Emperor like the current occupant of his lofty position.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Yet, ironically, he adopted a Creek son, Licoya, and raised them as his own.
Next thing you'll be telling me that Strom "The Dixiecrat" Thurmond fathered a child by a black woman, several of the inquisitors of Bill Clinton had illegitimate kids with mistresses (Dan Burton, Henry Hyde), and several of the senators judging Clarence Thomas were guilty of sexual harassment (Brock Adams, Bob Packwood, Max Baucus, Daniel Inouye, Ted Kennedy, Chris Dodd...)

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
Obviously the solution is to go ahead and implement the Mark of the Beast so that we fully become a cashless society. Then it becomes a moot point.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Next thing you'll be telling me that Strom "The Dixiecrat" Thurmond fathered a child by a black woman, several of the inquisitors of Bill Clinton had illegitimate kids with mistresses (Dan Burton, Henry Hyde), and several of the senators judging Clarence Thomas were guilty of sexual harassment (Brock Adams, Bob Packwood, Max Baucus, Daniel Inouye, Ted Kennedy, Chris Dodd...)
The waitress sandwich. Man, what a disgusting thought that is....

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
If you had lived back then, you may have also, then we could critique you. Please let George rest in his grave. At least he didn't become Emperor like the current occupant of his lofty position.
You've misread my post.

Back then my family was busy lording it over the Irish.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Two things:

1) Jackson was the first Democratic president thus considered by some the father of the Democratic party.

2) Jackson was the only president to pay off the national debt.

I just find these to tidbits interesting in light of previous comments.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.