Bibi's Speech showed he's everything Obama isn't

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I thought PM Netahyahu was fantastic and showed what a real leader does when facing incredibly difficult decisions. He leads. He tries to get support. He never backs down. I'm sure Obama is fuming and I expect some viciousness towards Bibi as a result. I wish our leader loved his country the way the PM does and I wish everyone saw the threat of Islam with as much clarity.

Judge a country by their actions used to be common sense. Now it's called unnecessarily provocative. Unreal.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
i thought the Pelosi Sideshow was spectacular in its drama and foolishness for a former Speaker of the House.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I'm sure Bibi would love for us to have a war with Iran. He was positive that removing Saddam would be a plus for the region.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I'm sure Bibi would love for us to have a war with Iran. He was positive that removing Saddam would be a plus for the region.
He sad they would go it alone, did he not? That is, if we don't shoot down his planes.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
bibi has never seen a war that he didn't want the us to fight.

i wonder if all of true conservatives are going to get rid of their pics of putin and king abdullah in their "real leader" "photo arrays" and replace them with pics of bibi.

those three would make for a hell of a cage match

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
I missed the part where he urged for war by the us or any other entity. I do remember he stated it was not the only alternative or even the best alternative. So where anyone gets something else I have no idea.
The only way to prevent war with Iran is to blow them up.

(Snark turned up to eleventy)

Last edited:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I missed the part where he urged for war by the us or any other entity. I do remember he stated it was not the only alternative or even the best alternative. So where anyone gets something else I have no idea.
If it fits the Grand Master's narrative, preach it! :)

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
bibi has never seen a war that he didn't want the us to fight.

i wonder if all of true conservatives are going to get rid of their pics of putin and king abdullah in their "real leader" "photo arrays" and replace them with pics of bibi.

those three would make for a hell of a cage match
I guess pictures of Putin and Abdullah are better than pictures of Mao, Stalin, Marx, Carter, Obama, Pot, Chavez, Castro, Gadaffi, the Ayatollah, & Chamberlain.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I thought PM Netahyahu was fantastic and showed what a real leader does when facing incredibly difficult decisions. He leads. He tries to get support. He never backs down. I'm sure Obama is fuming and I expect some viciousness towards Bibi as a result. I wish our leader loved his country the way the PM does and I wish everyone saw the threat of Islam with as much clarity.

Judge a country by their actions used to be common sense. Now it's called unnecessarily provocative. Unreal.

bamacon,

I could not have said it better.

P. M. Netanyahu is the ONLY STATESMAN currently on the World Stage. All others are impostors!

He is a courageous leader.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
You'd think a country like the USA could produce such a man on a regular basis.

The difference between Obummer and him is beyond comprehension.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
i've been hearing this for 36 years and it hasn't proven true yet
Considering my friend hand his hand blown off in Iraq by an IED funded by and made in Iran I'll respectfully disagree. The Iranians have attacked and sponsored attacks on Americans in each of those 36 years. I do believe the only way to get them to stop is regime change, but I agree it wouldn't take anywhere near war to do that.

HartselleTider

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
Obama is too busy defending Islam to defend America or Israel. I'm firmly in Bibi's corner, and entirely ashamed and disgusted with this warped administration.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
People quickly forget gross exaggerations and lies when it doesn't fit their narrative...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.