Hillary's E-Mail Problem

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I don't understand why there is not an effort to recover from the other ends. For instance, they should be able to recover from state.gov all emails from and to the clintonemail.com domain. This obviously would not return a full set of her work related emails, but it would be needed to compare against what she is releasing. Maybe they are, but I haven't heard about it.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I don't understand why there is not an effort to recover from the other ends. For instance, they should be able to recover from state.gov all emails from and to the clintonemail.com domain. This obviously would not return a full set of her work related emails, but it would be needed to compare against what she is releasing. Maybe they are, but I haven't heard about it.
I don't understand why people have respect for people who lie and are very deceptive. Are the people supporting her idiots, morons, imbeciles, or just robots without a brain who will applaud anything she says or does. If she broke wind, she'd get a standing ovation! People are tooooooo stupid to think for themselves, so they have people like her thinking for them. So sad.

1. She doesn't bake cookies.
2. She lies! If she's talking, then she's lying. JMHO
3. She's deceptive.
4. That ridiculous laugh is enough to make you vomit. That should be used to replace waterboarding! Use it against ISIS/ISIL!
5. Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest applaud anything that she says.
6. She's old and UGLY!
7. The lines in her face do NOT reveal WISDOM!
8. Benghazi ("it was that video").
9. Did I say she looks/is very old? Do I need to define "is"?
10. Does she think she's a comedian?
11. She uses her own server to send Top Secret intelligence info. Is she naive, or just plain stupid or is it just arrogance or ineptitude? Maybe we should pay China or Russia to send us a copy of the deleted emails.
12. Why would she use a private server? Did Bill convince her to do this? Or is that just her MO?
13. TBC (To be continued)

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
While I agree with everything you said about her; the people who will vote for her simply don't care about any of that. They only know she is not a Republican.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
1. She thinks she is the ruling class, hence the laws that govern the rest of us don't apply to her.
2. The democrats, and the media, will always defend her. They will never ever turn on one of their own. They will circle the wagons and defend one of their own party till the end of time, regardless of future consequences.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I don't understand why people have respect for people who lie and are very deceptive. Are the people supporting her idiots, morons, imbeciles, or just robots without a brain who will applaud anything she says or does. If she broke wind, she'd get a standing ovation! People are tooooooo stupid to think for themselves, so they have people like her thinking for them. So sad.

3. She's deceptive.
4. That ridiculous laugh is enough to make you vomit. That should be used to replace waterboarding! Use it against ISIS/ISIL!
6. She's old and UGLY!
11. She uses her own server to send Top Secret intelligence info. Is she naive, or just plain stupid or is it just arrogance or ineptitude? Maybe we should pay China or Russia to send us a copy of the deleted emails.
12. Why would she use a private server? Did Bill convince her to do this? Or is that just her MO?
That says way too much about your objectiveness.:rolleyes: Detracts from any real criticism.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
I'm wondering how her lawyer has a TS clearance and a need to know in order to have the thumb drive with the emails that contain TS information with him much less the proper storage facilities for it. Probably kept it in his desk drawer. Can we just send them all to jail and be done with it. It's already proven you can go to jail and still get elected, it will just delay her run for president by 20 years or so.

Don't even have to delay the 20 years--just a couple of changes on the stationery from "Whitehouse" to "Bighouse"...and, of course, that whole "1600 Pennsylvania Ave" thing...

markenk

1st Team
Aug 3, 2003
England

3. She's deceptive.
6. She's old and UGLY!

This is why...

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA

3. She's deceptive.
6. She's old and UGLY!
Hey, Pal...I'm not a fan of Ms. Clinton, but at age 74, your #6 and #9 just .... me off. RTR:)

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Hey, Pal...I'm not a fan of Ms. Clinton, but at age 74, your #6 and #9 just .... me off. RTR:)
6. She's old and UGLY!

I guess I'm not talking about physical attraction as much as: beauty is as beauty does; pretty is as pretty does; ugly is as ugly does. Look at her response shown earlier in another post in this thread at the Benghazi hearing. Lies make even a physically attractive person ugly. Would you marry a woman who is physically VERY attractive, but you can't trust her? In my book she would be ugly. If you are a woman, would you marry a physically attractive man who cheats on you even prior to marriage? Would you want a President who is so unattractive because of his/her lack of honesty and integrity? Sometimes a certain voice inflection can make a person seem ugly, especially when you've heard it for 20+ years.

With age is supposed to come WISDOM. Her using a private server and possibly destroying or having someone destroy the contents of a server is not wisdom. That's dishonesty. Blaming a video for Benghazi was also dishonest.

I'm really old too and not so physically attractive, but hopefully I've gained a little wisdom. Honesty, integrity, character, etc. create beauty in a person in my book. I've seen lines in a face that are beautiful, because the person gained great wisdom and is an honest person of high integrity.

RTR

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
Come on guys. She only lied about confidential national security emails and the killing of ambassadors, but everyone lies about that!

(blue font)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
McCain was too old too.
I told my wife that when he was running. Sanders is too old also. McCain was about three years older than I. Sanders is two years younger. I'm too old. The job requires physical stamina and late hours, sometimes. When you have someone too old and out of touch, you get a "shadow government" to move into the void. That happens sometimes, even with a younger presidents. We don't age at the same rate. I was still playing competitive basketball against guys in their 30s, most of whom had played small college ball, when I was 62. However, when you get to 70, or on the verge of it, all bets are off. And that's the class most of the front runners in the polls fall into. Jeb is the youngster...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.